We send payment 25 to 05 date of every month.
- Share Bank working on net30 payment process as we discuss in "terms use".
- Payment on confirmed is sent in second week of next month (For more information about payment confirmation date and time visit "Validation Process" below)
- Share Bank have payment cycles for pay to users, so if any lead not confirm in this month, that will be counted in next payment cycle.
- Example for payment in Share Bank: If any user complete works in January 2018 and we will test your work in February 2018 and will be paid in first week of March 2018.
Share Bank works on a default threshold of Rs.7000 in approved Payment. Our entire user gets paid via Bank transfer imps.
- By default all conversions are shown as approved on your user dashboard. We can deduct your amount whenever we want, if we have any distrust on you.
- Numbers for preceding month are confirmed by last day of current month.
- We accommodate each conversion with advertisers to ensure that none fall in “Return Criteria” mentioned in offer description.
- Pending reconciled conversions will be marked as “Pending” in your user dashboard (usually due to 30 day return policy of Indian e-commerce merchants).
- Example – Validated numbers for April 2018 will be updated in panel by 30 May 2018.
- All rights are reserved with Share Bank.
- Share Bank will pay Service Tax for work done w.e.f. Month 2018 & after.
- How to avail: Please confirm billable numbers from your affiliate manager
- Send valid invoice with your tax number (instructions for invoice are below)
- TDS (Applicable to: All Indian Affiliates)
Share Bank deducts TDS @
- 1% for individuals with valid PAN card number.
- 2% for companies with valid PAN card number.
- Payment for Indian affiliates without valid PAN card number will be on hold till provided.
- Non – Indian Publishers
- All international (non-Indian) affiliates will be paid from Share Bank.
- Applicable to: International Affiliates
- Conversion of Payment: conversion rate will be decided at the date of payment
- Share Bank panel always shows earning in INR but this can be paid in USD
- For invoice – please confirm exchange rate with your account manager.